Do I really have to rebuild the entire VM?

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Wed Nov 20 12:29:27 UTC 2002

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your quick answer.

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 12:49  Uhr, Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
wrote:

>> Then I notice that the plugin interface seems to have completely
>> changed again, meaning I can't get the current B3DA plugin into my
>> current VM setup, but rather have to redo everything from scratch.
>
> Not sure what you mean.

Ahh, I didn't mean the B3D.. interface in particular, but the plugin
interface in general.

I still have the <PluginName>_<functionName> style functions + support
code, with the following table:

char *internalPrimitiveNames[][2] = {
{ "B2DPlugin", "primitiveSetColorTransform" },

This seems to have changed rather significantly, and I obviously missed
the change.

> PS. It might be worthwhile for you to join the VM-dev mailing list at
> SF.net
> where I posted a message about it. See

Good idea.  Done.

Marcel