SM future version (was RE: DVS (thanks!) & SqueakMap thoughts)

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Nov 20 17:53:20 UTC 2002

Goran --

Are you planning to use something like Stephen Pair's VersionNumber
package, to encapsulate version info?  Of course that would create a
dependency of the SqueakMap package on another package...  :)

 I notice that right now SMCard>>currentVersion: expects a String.   As
we move deeper into package version
dependencies/configurations/conflicts etc. it seems like Version objects
of some kind might make for more informative debugging than just Strings.