[ANN] Win32NativeFonts now an installable SAR in SqueakMap

Jeff Sparkes jsparkes at databeacon.com
Thu Nov 21 12:31:36 UTC 2002

I've converted Andreas Raab's Win32NativeFonts.zip into a SAR package.  Now it can be autoinstalled from the SqueakMap.

  http://marvin.bluefish.se:8000/sm/package/802d4df0-71b5-43c0-9ee6-26fdd9bb828e

The SMLoader only displays the author field, not the maintainer.  I think
Andreas would rather that I get bothered by questions.   Should SMLoader display it too?  I'd rather not have to change the author field, as Andreas should get the credit.  (And I'll take the blame for any new problems.)