DVS (thanks!) & SqueakMap thoughts

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 21 11:21:10 UTC 2002

Goran, I just thought that once we have pluggable services and card
versions (BTW, I like the card/package distinction - makes me this of
the post office, where you get cards, you bring them back, and get
packages) then there could be various kinds of pluggable installers,
some for various kinds of configurations/bundles/whatever.

So I for one would prefer to get card versions + services over any sort
of configs, since configs can be built to taste on top of the catalog
functionality.

Daniel