Can I play a .MP3 with Squeak?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 21 14:57:06 UTC 2002

Also, now that 3.4a supports packages adding themselves to the
World>Open menu, package maintainers are welcome to use this. SMLoader
includes the proper snippets of code in the class side #initialize and
#unload methods.

Packages that still overwrite the TWM>>openMenu method <cough steve
cough> are encouraged to stop doing this now that there's a polite way
to do things.... ;-)

Daniel