Croquet on os-9.1

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Fri Nov 22 08:38:59 UTC 2002

John M McIntosh wrote:

> Seems I need a few folks who've a macintosh with system 9.1 to test
> Croquet to see if it works.
> Right now the only bootable machine I've got with an 3D card in it has
> 9.2.2 on it and I'm chasing
> an issue with perhaps 9.1 not working.
>
> So if you can try this, please email me and I'll send you the needed
> Croquet GLXOS9 changeset for os-9
> Croquet and the 3.4.0 macintosh Vm and plugins are also needed, those
> you can download from the servers

I got mac os 8.6 and no 3d card. I have some gl libs from apple though
and thougth of giving the Croquet a try.
When I try to run the TeaMorph I get a walkback from some glx stuff,
would the GLXOS9 cs help?

Will the Croquet stuff fall back on software gl and be really slow
or is a 3d card obligatory?

Karl