taking 3.4a to beta

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Nov 22 09:15:23 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> And I know that I can improve the SMInstaller error reporting.

Please do and I will integrate. :-) Or I could too of course.

Typically adding a bunch of SMException classes, throw them when
appropriate and perhaps build an SMSqueakMap wrapper class with some
default UI behavior using ifCurtailed: - which (if I understood John
Sarkela correctly) would still give the user of the wrapper (read SM
Package Loader) the option to catch the signals itself and do whatever
it wants to.

regards, Göran