[BUG][3.4] Accelerated bunny

Andreas.Raab at gmx.de Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Fri Nov 22 13:39:52 UTC 2002

This appears to be a small bug related to some left-over from the 3.3a to
3.4a transition. To fix it:
* enter the Squeak in 3D project
* enable HWA
* jump out of the project
* jump back in
Besides, there is a leftover from the event transition which can be fixed by
evaluating:
(Project named: 'Squeak in 3D') world removeProperty: #myEvents.

Cheers,
  - Andreas