[ANN] Faure 0.2 (PDA environment)

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Sun Nov 24 02:58:53 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I've made some updates to the code that I run on my iPaq for PDA type
stuff - address book, events, todos etc.

I've also registered it on SqueakMap (btw, I love the way all this code
is coming out of the woodwork and landing on SqueakMap!  It's great!)

You can get the code from http://russell-allen.com/squeak/faure/, and
can just file the changeset into a 3.2 image (later should also be
fine).  Do 'FaureWorld createDefaultWorld' to try it out.  Faure wants
to be able to find a Squeak PDA file 'db.pda' in the default directory,
but should be fine without it.

This is just something I'm doing for fun, so it isn't particularily
polished or sophisticated, so You Have Been Warned :)

Cheers,

Russell