brain fever

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Nov 24 05:26:07 UTC 2002

Slate was designed with these issues in mind, and in our opinion has a
fairly good integrated solution for them. I don't need to expound, the
website whose address I've named here a few times explains all of this,
with the programmers' manual being the best source lately. Have either of
you really looked at it?

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development