[Squeakfoundation]re: releasing SqueakMap

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 24 10:55:47 UTC 2002

Hi scott

I think that this is a really good initiative, if we could have
Squeak3.4 for christmax this would be great.
Then I hope that SqueakMap will be shipped with the **final** image.
This would help me to popularise Squeak Map
in my book and to use it to let reader get projects presented in the
book.

I could redo my demoes on 3.4gamma also to see if there are problems.

Continue

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/