about Matrix and Array2D

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Nov 25 07:47:58 UTC 2002

Just a remark for all the matrix discussion.
I raised the discussion and I realized that after there was something
bizarre...

Array2d for represent a 2d Array and to that regards (contrary to what
I said)
has a good name. The idea is to have a matrix-like way of storing think.

Now the question is:
do we want to put all the mathematical matrix manipulation in this
class or in a
  separate class Matrix

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)