ANSI Sunit tests

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 25 10:26:01 UTC 2002

> Hi Squeakers,
>
> First, thanks to Richard A. Harmon who has done the major part of this.
>
> Here is ANSI Sunit test for Squeak 3.2 #4956 with ANSICompatibility
> loaded:
>   http://homepage.mac.com/alain_fischer/ANSI-Tests.tar.gz
> To load, set variable devDir in ACSInstl.st to the path where the change
> set are
> and then file in ACSInstl.st.
> TestRunner must show (2777 run, 2753 passed, 24 failed, 0 errors).
>
> If there is some interest and if you let me the time to understand how
> to make
> a SqueakMap package, I could put this on SqueakMap.
>
> Alain Fischer

Goodie! SqueakMap is easy - it takes any package format you like but to
make it "single click installable" you would typically use one of:

.cs.gz, .st.gz, .sar

A .sar file is a zipfile using special conventions to include a
preamble/postscript etc. Take a look at the package "SARBuilder" on
SqueakMap for producing .sar files. This is the best format if you have
multiple files (multiple changesets etc).

Then to be able to install .sar files you need to first install the
"SARInstaller" package (pick the right one for your Squeak version).

regards, Göran