SqueakMap going forward

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Nov 25 17:03:16 UTC 2002

On Monday 25 November 2002 05:35 am, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> I aim for the above in the 1.1 release of SM. This will give us the
> ability to add composite packages called "load scripts" that can
> handle explicit dependencies. It will also give us the ability to
> register "load scripts" that build images from specific package
> releases. After we have this we can start thinking about managing
> dependencies more intelligently - there is a plan for that too, but
> given the above we can get pretty far using just some nifty
> packaging.

Sounds good to me. I've been wanting to put the SMCard ..err..
SMPackage into my SARs but was tripped up by the fact that it
wouldn't be current (as I haven't uploaded the new SAR yet nor
changed the registration).

This would solve that problem, as it would let me store a
human-readable SMPackage representation in my SARs.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com