[ANN] Actalk on SM

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Nov 25 17:09:10 UTC 2002

Serge Stinckwich <Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr> said:
>It means i need to put the two licences inside the changeset ?
>or have two changesets one with SqueakL, one with MIT License ?

Put two licences in the changeset, and note that the reader is free to pick
anyone of them, something along the lines of:

"This software is supplied to you under either the Squeak licence (see ...) or
the MIT licence (see ...). You can, at your option, choose under which licence
you want to use this software"

IIRC, probably the first one to do this on a large scale was Larry
Wall, who licenced Perl under the Artistic licence and another one (I forgot).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo