[ANN] Faure 0.2 (PDA environment)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Nov 25 17:30:18 UTC 2002

On Sunday 24 November 2002 06:28 pm, Russell Allen wrote:
> - a class browser (so that I can code on my iPaq!)
The StarBrowser (which I'm about to release a new version of) might be
a solution there. It's got a category/item tree on the left, and an
editor space to the right. You can browse classes or methods (or
whatever else you have an editor for), and you can also use it to
store other things (like for instance, it should be able to hold
notes and contacts just fine). I was thinking about adding a button
somewhere (as in Roel's VW version) that maximizes the editor area,
hiding the category tree.

In fact, the SB might be itself a good base for a PDA environment.
I'll have to think about it.
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com