Sample network server code

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Nov 25 20:38:49 UTC 2002

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Markus Fritsche wrote:

> Avi Bryant said:
>
> > What kind of errors do you mean?
>
> I filed REPLServer (from the squeak swiki) in in a 3.4alpha (#5125) image
> with comanche 5.1 (from squeakmap) and the MySQLDriver. An error is raised
> because of:
> Undeclared removeKey: #FilingIn!

Yeah, that's my fault.  Old, old version of DVS.  Ignore the error.

> If I do not enter anything, an error is raised:

Interesting.  I don't see that timeout on linux (well, I left it for a
couple of minutes anyway, without a problem).

> If I type "Transcript show: 'Me here' <enter>" nothing happens.
> Interesting to mention: if I type "3 timesRepeat: [ Transcript show:
> 'foo']",
> foofoofoo3 is displayed (as in the example).

Hmm.  If I type "Transcript show: 'Me here' <enter>" I get
"Me herea TranscriptStream".  Can you reproduce that consistently?