SqueakMap going forward

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Nov 26 08:39:20 UTC 2002

Brent Vukmer <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:
> Goran  --
>
> I think SMPackageRelease ought to know the name/email of the person in
> charge of that release.  Sometimes people want to do archeology...

Hmmm, ok, you mean if the maintainer has changed in the meantime. Yeah,
perhaps a good point.
Perhaps we should then simply copy that info from the SMPackage when
creating the release.

> Also, I think it might prove handy for package release to be able to
> list its features.

That would be up to the developer to fill in "comment" which is the
analogy to the current "versionComment".

I have also had quite a lot of chatting with Bijan about possible other
architectures - more on that later.

regards, Göran