Licenses revworked on SM

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Nov 26 11:15:31 UTC 2002

Hi!

I went over the license categories and added "MIT" and "SqueakL + MIT"
as the recommended one. Summary lines are updated. Feel free to come
with more feedback.

Currently the category urls (Yes, there is such a thing - browse by
category on the master and click on each category to see it - no other
UI AFAIK shows them) are pointing over to OSI and their copies of the
licenses.

This url could on the other hand point to minnow for more info on each
of the licenses and their applicability etc. So, perhaps we should show
the Category urls better in the UIs? Daniel and Bijan (and me)? :-)

Anyone is free of course to come up with improvements for the available
SM UIs.

And if anyone can write down more info on each of the license and the
applicability then super! :-) Then just mail me and I will redirect the
category urls.

regards, Göran