[newbie] PasteUpMorph update

Stefan Champailler schampailler at easynet.be
Tue Nov 26 12:46:21 UTC 2002

Dear you all,

I have made a small program taht creates a PasteUpMorph and puts some
RectangleMorph inside. It works perfectly. Now I want to animate the
rectangle a bit. Therefore I've constructed some code to update the
Rectangle's position. Unfortunately, I have to bring the focus on the
PasteUpMorph  to see the rectangles move. So basically, what I need is a
way to "refresh" the PasteUpMorph each time I change the rectangle's
position. Or, I simply just miss a philosphical point here.

Thank you for any answers.

Stefan