Thanks for Squeakmap

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Tue Nov 26 14:36:26 UTC 2002

Hi all (and especially Göran) -

Being the quintessential weekend Squeaker, I just now got around to
playing with SqueakMap and I gotta say - wow!  It's like Christmas.
 Thanks to Göran, Ned and everyone else who has worked on SqueakMap.
 Squeak may not have taken over the world (yet), but it's certainly
taken over my imagination.

(for those following, btw, I think I'm going to build a regular plugin
for Ogg Vorbis rather than using FFI.  I think writing a small wrapper
in C will make my life much easier.  Plus I won't have to deal with
cdecl:module: vs. apicall:module:  Many thanks to John McIntosh for
forging the way first with MpegPlugin)

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people:
those who do the work and those who take the credit.
He told me to try to be in the first group;
there was much less competition."
-- Indira Gandhi