Help - problems with Squeakmap

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Nov 26 16:54:21 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 06:45 am, Tim W wrote:
> I attempted to file in the Squeakmap change set and got the
> following error message:
>
> directory
>  (FileDirectory default fileOrDirectoryExists: dir)
>   ifTrue: [^ FileDirectory default directoryNamed: dir]
>   ifFalse: [self error: 'SqueakMap can not find the directory ''' ,
> dir , ''' where it keeps the logfiles!']
>
> what is the fix ?

More info:

* this doesn't look like an error; it looks like the source of a
method. Do you mean that the above error: statement was executed?

* What OS, image version, VM version?

* Do you have an error log or stack trace? (there may be an error log
file in your directory).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com