Halloween SqMOM doesn't like OSProcess on win32 - now have VI4 problem

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Tue Nov 26 17:51:00 UTC 2002

Jeff ,

> This works fine, for normal squeak images.
> If I try to do this with a VI4 image, I get the, uh,
> emergency evaluator stack trace, or whatever

> To repeat:
> start with clean 3.4 image - update 5125

    I like to reproduce this. Please tell me how did you
    get at the clean 3.4 image in VI4 format ?

    I tried to update the stock 3.2 in VI4 format from VI4
    home page.

    At update 5005u16-Events, I got a walkback:

        "Error: BlockContext no longer exists in VI4
        See UndeclaredVariable #vi4Obsolete for alternatives"

    I guess, you converted a clean 3.4 image in VI3 directly to VI4.

    In either case, I think we need help from Anthony.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.