Smalltalk Solutions 2003: Call for Participation

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Tue Nov 26 21:40:07 UTC 2002

Smalltalk Solutions is the premier forum for bringing together Smalltalk
users, developers, and enthusiasts. Next year's conference takes place July
13-16 in downtown Toronto, Canada. We need your participation to make this
a successful conference.

We're looking for
    - Volunteers: Track chairs, volunteers,
    - Tutorials: Extended (half or full-day) in-depth talks
    - Experience Reports: Reports on applying Smalltalk technology in
specific projects.
    - Technical Presentations
    - Demonstrations
    - Keynote speakers

If you're interested, or know someone you think would be a good choice,
please contact us.

To submit a proposal, please include
    Your Name
    Contact Information, both electronic and telephone if possible
    Title of the Presentation
    Type of Presentation
    Abstract
    Approximate Length

To submit, or for more information, contact Alan Knight at
(mailto:knight at acm.org)

Thank you, and hope to see you at the conference

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk

"I think we've shown simplicity to the world ... but I don't think we've
jammed simplicity down the throat of the world to the extent that we really
should have" - Ron Jeffries