How can I delete unwanted objects?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Nov 27 12:34:09 UTC 2002

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:48:19 +0100 (CET) Torsten Sadowski <moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
>I just have some inaccessible Morphs sitting on my world. Is there a
>simple possibility to remove these? If there is, I would appreciate an
>entry in the explorer and inspector menus to make it really easy.

Torsten,

If they are in the World, but just off screen or visually undetectable,

- explore the world (from the debug menu or just do "World explore")
- toggle open the world and its collection of submorphs
- locate the naughty morph in the submorph list
- select it (text turns red with gray background)
- in the bottom pane, evaluate "self delete"

Cheers,
Bob