Mail list attachments (was:[GOODIE] AdjacencyLayout-ajh)

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 13:37:14 UTC 2002

Sorry about the confusion with this.  I subscribe to the digest version
of this list and apparently when it gets put together (digested?), the
attachments get translated into straight text somehow and no longer
appear as normal MIME attachments.  The archive at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/ that I have
been using apparently does the same thing.  When I went to the archive
you suggested, I can get the attachments just fine.  Thanks for your
help!