A big teacher wish

Hernan Parra hernan.parra at bancogalicia.com.ar
Wed Nov 27 16:13:30 UTC 2002

I really like the idea of killing the concept of variables from Smalltalk.
I think that using role names for your known objects is a powerfull
concept.

I like your proposal. It's a little more conservative than Alejandro's one,
but I'm more conservative than him. :-)

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Hernan Parra