manuallly controlling dependencies, at least for SAR

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 27 20:57:25 UTC 2002

Well, if you want to play with it, you can make a SpaghettiTracer load
script.
It requires loading -
- PackageInfo
- SARInstaller (the version appropriate to your squeak version)
- Connectors
- Aglo layout stuff
- SpaghettiTracer.

I think that's it.

I'm avoiding talking about SpT, because the state of it's loading is so
bad...

Useful for more people and simpler would be one for the RB -
- PackageInfo
- SarInstaller
- RB

About the dependencies, be patient with the state now where we don't
have support for these. SM will soon support options for dependency
handling that IMO will turn out better than anything I've seen.

And I'm spoiled - I use Debian :-)

Daniel