Squeakland testers

Wed Nov 27 23:02:56 UTC 2002

Hi Michael,

I have tried squeakalpha with MSIE 5.1.4 and Mac OS X 10.1.5
The detect.html page has redirected me on mac-std.html.
I have download NSPlugin10.1.x.sit (12.3M) it is a lot too big
because it have three squeak (3VM + 3plugin + 3image) inside.
We need only the installer package.

The installer package has been renamed SqueakPlugin3.4.pkg
which prevent the package to be installed (pkg can't be renamed)
once renamed SqueakPlugin.pkg, I was able to install it.

And also in the package has 2 time PrintJobPlugin and one time
PrintJobPlugin.bundle. Only the carbon plugin is needed.

mac-std.html page has point 1, 4, 5, I think that 1, 2, 3 is nicer.
And I think, you must add a point saying that the you must quit
MSIE browser and restart it if you want NSSqueak plugin to be
seen by MSIE.

Hope this could improve your site (under how many name squeakaplha.org,
squeakland.org squeakland.com and ... is it known ?)

Alain Fischer