Squeakland testers

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Wed Nov 27 23:24:39 UTC 2002

Alain Fischer wrote:
> One question:
>
> I was able to use successfully the plugin on the project of squeakalpha.org
> but if I go to bob's super swiki (http://209.143.91.36/super) when I click
> on a project link (ending with .pr), squeak plugin is loaded, msie seem
> to load
> the project but the project is not started or not loaded in squeak plugin.
>
> Have you any idea if I can correct this ? I know this worked on windows
> MSIE

The superswiki still uses an embed template for the plugin. The newer IE
version uses Active X since MS decided to pull support for netscape
plugins. It therefore needs an object template.

You can use any browser (mozilla, netscape, opera etc) except IE to load
the projects from the superswiki. Yet another reason to not use IE ;-)

Michael