[BUG][3.4a] Installation failure on Mac (OSX)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Nov 28 12:15:22 UTC 2002

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 Andreas.Raab at gmx.de wrote:

> endless recursion in MacHFSPlusFileDirectory>>assureExistenceOfPath:
>
> There are two solutions I can see: Either fix MacFileDir to properly
> support relative path names or fix ZipArchive to specify the *full* path
> name rather than the relative one.

I often had problems with assureExistenceOfPath:, too. For example, in a
browser environment, existance of the "untrusted" directory must be taken
as given beacause it cannot be tested by listing its parent directory's
content. i posted a fix that should probably applied to other platforms
too http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2223.html

-- Bert