Recent Morphic/Alice changes?

Andreas.Raab at gmx.de Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Thu Nov 28 23:24:40 UTC 2002

Hi Bill,

> is there a way to refactor Alice so the classes would
> not be necessary, and therefore would not need to be recompiled?

There certainly is, but I have never looked at it. Mostly because
Wonderlands are the kind of
environments where you don't create hundreds of actors dynamically. I don't
know what exactly you
are doing but I would recommend looking at what class reshapes take place
and why. Most likely, a lot
can be done just by reordering things a little.

Cheers,
  - Andreas