70 packages on SqueakMap!

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 30 09:36:44 UTC 2002

I'm not sure I understand what you expect Goran to add - load scripts
are there. People can write load scripts, right now, that first load
SAR, and then load their favorite package.

Anyone can do this, even for packages he just uses.

I think it's important to let Goran finish his refactoring adding
versions without distraction, because that is the basis for letting
anyone create configuration. And nobody else can do that.

Daniel