[ANN] v3 of StarBrowser registered on SqueakMap: try it!

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 30 12:10:10 UTC 2002

hi ned

This looks really good. In the VW version I started to extend the
childrenItem service
to provide different behavior. In VW we also have a tool call
SmallBrother that we use
to have a dynamic group most recents classes and methods. With that we
get a really excellent
browser.

What I like with the starBrowser is that if we pay attention we could
easily merged
at least three browsers: system, hierarchy and class browser. Plus RB ;)

We could also have wiskers :) This would be great.

Continue Ned

stef

PS: Andreas we have in Squeak :))))

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)