[BUG]3.4-5125 FileDirectory>exists faulty?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Nov 30 20:15:43 UTC 2002

Tim,

This is *weird*. It relies on two bugs at once: For one thing
primDirLookup does not test if the index is zero (and I think it should)
and then dir_Lookup() must return (I *think*) a directory entry which
actually describes the directory you are searching in where it really
should fail since that entry does not exist. I'd like to know who came
up with that ;-) BTW, it is inconceivable for me that this actually
works on Windows (which for some strange reason it does).

Cheers,
  - Andreas