[BUG] PasteUpMorph becomes a Sketch (Etoy)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Tue Oct 1 01:16:32 UTC 2002

Bert --

Both of the "reasonable" options should be allowed. We've never quite
gotten around to making all this consistent. The idea is that etoy
players have costumes. "Look like" is supposed to change costumes.

What you suggest for Playfields makes some sense, but it isn't quite
consistent with the costume view. Maybe you can figure out a nice
scheme that accomodates all ...

Cheers,

Alan

------