[BUG] in Morphic Project, Scripts, Windows 2000

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Oct 4 04:43:19 UTC 2002

Hi, Alex,

Ah, yes, looking more carefully I now see that there were in fact
*three more* bugs that had crept into MenuTiles besides the one fixed
in the fileout I sent the other day:

*  Each *submenu* present in an object's halo menu was generating an
off-by-one error in the correspondence between item chosen and item
displayed.

*  The "embed into" item, which recently was made into a precomputed
submenu (a change which IMO was a mistake) was resulting in window
and morph names being offered in the big pop-up, very inscrutably and
inappropriately.

*  Quick-clicks on the up/down arrows on a menu tile were having no effect.

These three problems are now all theoretically fixed in the attached
fileout, which also (for ease of testing) again contains the fix I
sent the other day, though that earlier fix has by now already also
been distributed as part of update 4977.

Thanks again for the bug reports and for the testing.  Please let me
know your experiences with the attached fileout.

Cheers,

   -- Scott