About "A Taste of Smalltalk"

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Oct 4 12:20:02 UTC 2002

Hi archeologist and Smalltalk oldies freaks

We with alex started to scan the book "A Taste of Smalltalk" (thanks
Ted for the rights to do that).
However, it takes me around 3 min per pages, so I would like to know if
somebody want to
do some postprocessing of the files to see if  we can obtain a pdfs and
at which quality.

The images of the prefaces and the first chapters are available at:
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks.html

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/