Refactoring Browser - new release, new home and other news.

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Oct 7 02:59:55 UTC 2002

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> > Personally, I think
> > the fileIn code in DVS is just as generally useful as the fileOut code...
> Prove it :-) - write the tutorial on how to use it for team development.
> Once I understand how it can help me, if I decide I need it, I might
> just write the GUI integration code...

Ok.  A first cut is up at

http://beta4.com/squeak/aubergines/docs/dvs.html

for you to take a look at.  I'm afraid I was getting a bit tired by the
time I got to the actual CVS section, though; it will only really be
useful if you already know how CVS itself works.  Hopefully the idea comes
across anyway.

I expect to revise and improve this, so please send comments...

Cheers,
Avi