[JOB] Smalltalking Skier Wanted

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Oct 9 18:22:46 UTC 2002

Or perhaps it'd be terrible.  Imagine - there you are, surrounded by ski
slopes, biking trails, and (one hopes) nubile individuals of the appropriate
gender, and what are *you* doing?  Grinding out code for a reservation
system.  Or maybe you'd burn out on coding, skiing, biking, snowboarding,
and nubile individuals of the appropriate gender simultaneously, and *then*
what would you do?  Nahhhh, sticking to a humble, dull, drab, work-a-day
existence is safer in the long run.

(And to the folks at Whistler - you don't have to worry about me burning
out, I'm immune.  I've been burned out for *years*... :-)

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company