Raising the Bar was: [JOB] re: Smalltalking Skier Wanted

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 10 02:36:47 UTC 2002

Daniel Joyce <daniel.a.joyce at worldnet.att.net> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Fellow farscape fan?
Pretty much, though not as obsessively as with B5. I don't actually make
time to watch it, just when I happen to be near a tv and free - pretty
rarely to be honest. Pity it's having the same hard time getting stable
support. Come to think of it, they both reflect the state of Smalltalk
in a way; better than most other options, popular with a modest crowd of
fans and poorly supported.

tim
Useful random insult:- If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.