dmair5 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 01:18:09 UTC 2002
I am a new Squeak User. All I can say is WOW, how'd
you do all that in so small a space. I bought the
book by Mark Guzdial and Kim Rose about Squeak. I
have downloaded the lastest VM (Squeak 3.2.3 / Tea
1.8) and image (Squeak3.2-4956.image) for Win32.
Here are my questions:
1) Morphic Wrappers and Math Morphs don't seem to
work correctly. Does anyone have a current version of
2) Is there a Squeak.exe that works with 3.2-4956 and
has fixed the DirectX bug (objects are always black).
3) Am I posting to the correct group? What type of
posts are accepted in this e-group?
4) What is Tea? Is there a website that describes
the latest in Squeak development?
5) Is there a better version of Squeak than what I am
Thanks for any help, and thanks for all of the great
work in Squeak.
Do you Yahoo!?
Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
More information about the Squeak-dev