Smalltalk Cookbook

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Oct 11 07:53:04 UTC 2002

a couple of seconds while you look surprised ... ok now?), I've setup a Swiki
that's dedicated to the development (and deployment) of a Smalltalk Cookbook:
 http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/cookbook
It is meant to be - as much as possible - dialect-independent, so please,
please please: if you want to add to it, start with the dreary Collections
recipes before adding Morphic chapters ;-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo