Dynamic open menus (was: Re: A summary of a few recent projects)

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Oct 12 17:37:21 UTC 2002

A back port of this to 3.2 would not be hard. I don't know if people are
interested in this. Other communities actively maintain "stable" version
of their project, for people that have applications designed/in
production on those version. This proceeds in parallel to putting the
new, risky features in their "development" versions.

Now that I think of it, Celeste handles a very few kinds of attachments,
also in the switch style. MIME handlers should definitely be dynamically
registered.

Daniel Vainsencher