Italics or bold text in connectors class

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Oct 21 21:24:41 UTC 2002

On Monday 21 October 2002 01:59 pm, Nathanael Schärli wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using the connectors framework to do some diagrams. Now I would
> like to have some italics or bold method names inside the "UML
> class symbol". Can anyone tell me how I can do that without having
> to actually program?

The usual way (see "help/command keys"):

Cmd-6	color, action-on-click, link to class comment, link to method, url
		Brings up a menu.  To remove these properties, select
		more than the active part and then use command-0.
Cmd-7	bold
Cmd-8	italic
Cmd-9	narrow (same as negative kern)
Cmd-0	plain text (resets all emphasis)
Cmd--	underlined (toggles it)
Cmd-=	struck out (toggles it)

Shift-Cmd--	(aka _) negative kern (letters 1 pixel closer)
Shift-Cmd-+	positive kern (letters 1 pixel larger spread)

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com