Italics or bold text in connectors class

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Oct 21 22:18:32 UTC 2002

On Monday 21 October 2002 02:52 pm, Nathanael Schärli wrote:
> Maybe I could
> group items together, but I do not exactly know how.
>
> Here is the thing I would like to move as a group:
>
>         -------------
>         |   Class   |
>         |-----------|
>         | hello     |
>         | world  ------>

I just use the SelectionMorph to do this.

Drag on the Desktop with the Shift key down; you'll drag out a
rectangle that can select other Morphs. You can then use the brown
"Move" handle to move the selected Morphs. You can also add/remove
morphs from the selection using the (blue?) plain handle.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com