Squeak crash with Comanche Swiki when uploading

Wed Oct 23 19:50:43 UTC 2002

I am running a swiki on our server (Mac OS X Server 10.1.5) and
I work well except for uploding. The VM crash each time I try to use
the upload.

I use the most recent platform-independent download: Comanche 5.0 /
Swiki 1.3
I have tried two different headless VM:
1) CocoaSqueak compiled headless as a tool.
2) Unix 3.2-5 compiled headless whith some modification to be able to
compile
      on Mac OS X

It seem that the crash was when the VM is GCing for CocoaSqueak.
I was not able to see the stack trace for the Unix VM since the symbols
are striped
and I don't know how to keep these.

Perhaps Ian or Marcel or others could give me some hints how to resolve
this.

If some of you run a swiki, what configuration are you using to have a
stable swiki.

Thanks for any help.

Alain