[ANN] DVS rev. 1.34

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 25 17:11:29 UTC 2002

Hi.
I've worked a bit with the new version lying in the background. When I
started, I have one manager called * SM-Loader. Now I have two identical
ones. How come?

How do you think DVS should relate to the FileContentsBrowser and to SM?
I'm currently only using it to create my packages, since I'm not
maintaining anything in CVS. So I just use a script to create a module
on my code, fileout, version by rename, gzip and upload to ftp.

When I want to compare what I've done in the last version (to write the
changes log), I usually use the FCB. I just tried, and the browse
changes option works pretty well, except it doesn't know what file to
use, since I add a ".N", where N=version count to keep history.

Hmm, maybe I should create an SMLoaderInfo class to keep track of this
renaming?

Daniel