[ANN] SqueakMap RC2 and SM Loader 0.96 out

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Oct 26 14:12:27 UTC 2002

The SqueakMap RC2 should show up your Loaders, just install it again,
and it will pull in the updated SMLoader too.

I know Goran has included Ned's improvements and added some package
state testing methods. Ned's changes are what makes the description pane
so much nicer now.

Contents of SML 0.96 over 0.95 -
- Help now includes a link to SMLoader on the Swiki (the content there
is still embryonic, yell if yout think somethings missing. It's at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2726)
- Fixed an update bug Ned found out (out of date contents when a package
is installed and stops matching the filters).
- Updated to SM RC2

Let Goran and myself know if anything's broken.

Daniel