[ANN] SqueakMap RC2 and SM Loader 0.96 out

Göran Hultgren goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Sat Oct 26 18:56:32 UTC 2002

Hi Ned!

Quoting Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com>:
> On Saturday 26 October 2002 07:00 am, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> > The SqueakMap RC2 should show up your Loaders, just install it
> > again, and it will pull in the updated SMLoader too.
>
> Before someone else asks:
>
> What would it take to make the SMLoader (and the SMPackageBrowser) not
> depend on Morphic? Right now, they assume that they have Morphic
> available. I think they're simple enough that they could be made to
> work in a MVC-only image.

Well, SMBrowser is a ripoff from Browser and CodeHolder. It even contains
"leftovers" I think for an MVC UI. SMLoader is a ripoff :-) from SMBrowser so...

If you would like to give it a try just go for it. I decided to not loose much
sleep over it but in the beginning I WAS aiming for having an MVC version too.

regards, Göran

Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
\"Department of Redundancy department.\" -- ThinkGeek